Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
PAC Electrical Engineer (New Grad - Fort Wayne, IN)
Fort Wayne, IndianaJob ID SAS20222906-85554
What makes a successful early career professional at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (New Grad – Fort Wayne, IN)
Job Code: EEP1
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN
- Determine design approaches and parameters
- Perform system analysis to determine feasibility of electrical / electronic design within time and cost constraints
- Utilize modeling tools and associated equipment to build models, establish operating data, conduct tests, collect data and evaluate results
- Select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability
- Perform simulations and present results to Peer engineers during design reviews
Power Analog Controls Engineering
- Design, analyze, modify, test and evaluate circuits and sub-circuits within power converters, control systems, sensor and analog electronics hardware
- Contribute to design and evaluation of complex circuit card assemblies (CCAs) to support variety of applications and operating domains
- Use electronic lab tools and equipment (benchtop power supply, digital multimeter, oscilloscope) in the process of hardware evaluation
- Power Engineering encompasses design, development, analysis, prototype building and evaluation of power converters, power line conditioners and voltage regulators. The position requires basic familiarity with power electronics and power conversion architectures
- Analog Design Engineering encompasses design, development, analysis, prototype building and evaluation of analog and sensor circuits. The position requires basic familiarity with electronic component characteristics, as well as common analog, waveform-shaping circuit configurations
- Controls Engineering encompasses design, development, analysis, prototyping, building and evaluation of controls and autonomous systems. The position requires basic familiarity with control theory and control systems, compensator design, including the rules for stability
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Knowledge and/or experience with Power, Analog and Controls systems; SPICE-based simulation tools
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink software tools
- Knowledge of lab equipment use: Digital Multimeter (DMM), oscilloscope, programmable power supply
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and/or understanding electronic components, circuit analysis and operational concepts
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.