Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Spec, Electrical Engrg
Farnborough, United KingdomJob ID CS20222411-93860
What makes a successful team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
A dynamic market environment combined with pioneering technology and a collaborative team, makes every day interesting and engaging.Thomas, Program Finance Manager, Crawley, UK
L3Harris Work Perks
- Private medical insurance and group life assurance
- Benefit allowance to help you pay for insurance
- Options for dental and critical illness coverage as well as a health cash plan and gym membership
- Employee and Family discount programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Optional partner life assurance
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Employee assistance programme to provide advice and guidance on finance, mental health, and more
- Casual “dress for your day” policy
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Electrical Engrg
Job Code: CS20222411-93860
Job Location: Farnborough, UK
The Engineering Team based in Farnborough, UK is responsible for the through-life support of in-service tactical radio products and the research and development of technologies for future generation products and systems. The Engineering Team comprises system, software, hardware and mechanical engineering disciplines.
This person will contribute to the company’s success through the integration and test of communications products and system solutions to meet programme objectives. This role will report directly to the Senior Engineering Manager. There will be daily interaction with other engineers and frequent contact with team members from within the company, partner organisations and suppliers.
- Design, develop and implement integration plans and procedures for hardware and software products, systems and sub-systems.
- Undertake analysis and test to ensure physical and electrical compatibility of functional interfaces.
- Design, develop and implement test plans and procedures for hardware and software products, systems and sub-systems.
- Prepare documentation and provide support to Design Reviews, Design Certification, product safety activities and customer acceptance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Master’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Knowledge and experience of integrating products (including development items) from multiple manufacturers into a complex system.
- Knowledge and experience of developing test programmes and testing communications systems.
- An understanding of military communications systems and networking.
- Knowledge and experience of requirements management and associated tools.
- Understanding of Design Certification and product safety processes.
- Experience in testing IP networks, RF communications systems, embedded software, application software and computing devices.
An understanding of security architectures, information assurance and security testing.Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to UK citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to UK Government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.