Order Management Support B
Dulles, VirginiaJob ID SAS20211602-56739
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Order Management Support B
Job Code: SAS20211602-56739
Job Location: Dulles, VA
Candidate will be a member of the Specialty Applications Operations Department in Dulles, VA. Primary duties consist of administrative support and data analytics. Maintains logs, tracking and reporting for various department and program performance metrics, open and closed orders, on-time delivery, new awards and order backlog. Provides program material accounting support.
- Prepares on-time weekly and monthly reports, identifies, researches and resolve discrepancies & irregularities.
- Maintains weekly staff volume analysis report.
- Proposes labor targets for product kits through performance-based analysis. Reports performance against targets.
- Takes and processes credit card orders.
- Interfaces with Contracts, Program Finance and Accounting departments to ensure orders are flowing through acceptance, setup and invoicing within expected timelines.
- Completes material kitting work orders as assigned to contribute to on-time delivery of our customer commitments and accurate accounting of corporate and government movement.
- Supports material movement through strict adherence to procedures with complete and accurate documentation and inventory/property movement transactions.
- Provides internal & external-facing support for incoming new orders, order status inquiries. Uses limited discretion to prioritize work orders assigned to others based on fulfillment schedule.
- Works support tickets as assigned; provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of end users to appropriate next level of technical support personnel within program organization.
- Maintains security posture to protect customer data, PII and restrict access and information except to authorized users.
- Supports Operations and Government Property Managers with expense reports, updating presentations, pulling and analyzing data, preparing charts and other tasks as assigned.
- Requires a 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience, or High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- 2+ Years Experienced user of Microsoft products, including Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point.
- 4+ years experience with Advanced data analytics and reporting using MS Excel (advanced user)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experienced SharePoint user or administrator
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.