Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Scientist, Systems Integration & Test Engineer-Secret Clearance (up to $20,000 sign-on bonus)
Denver, Colorado; Colorado Springs, ColoradoJob ID SAS20222306-84981
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working with the L3Harris's engineering team, you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Systems Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Flexible work schedule, paid overtime, cool technology, no micromanagement, nice campus, fun co-workersSystems Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Scientist, Systems Integration & Test Engineer-Secret Clearance (up to $20,000 sign-on bonus)
Job Code: SAS20222306-84981
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The Systems Integration & Test - Space Systems team at our Colorado Springs, CO campus hasan exciting opportunity for a Scientist, Systems Integration/Test Engineer - DevOps Automation/Agile Release Train to join our diverse team of diverse Engineers at our Colorado Springs, CO campus.
As the Scientist, Systems Integration/Test Engineer - DevOps Automation/Agile Release Train you will work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and a collaborative team setting.
In this role, you will support the test effort for development of multiple ground-based mission systems and operations centers from the Program inception to test verification and deployment. In addition, you will define complex test strategies to verify mission capabilities while working with a team comprised of multiple internal organizations, subcontractors, and external customers for the full integration and test process. You will also work directly with government customers for test planning and will coordinate with product owners and stakeholders to define the test and evaluation plans.
- System Integration and Test responsible for the assembly, integration, and testing of System Under Test (SUT) of hardware components and the overall system functionality
- Execute all levels of testing (Integration, System and Acceptance)
- Develop test plans, test cases, and testing scripts for manual and automated testing, maintain testing records, document and report discovered problems Framework
- Test Readiness Review (TRR) and test reports
- Documenting issues into bug tracking tool and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate closely with the Software Engineering development team
- Responsible for troubleshooting failures of the tests, based on test plan inputs provided by the SEIT lead and test architect.
- Responsible for completion of specific test configuration details, test procedure development, implementation & checkout of STE, test sets & test set software checkout, analysis tools evaluation.
- Responsible to support the directing of test activities, including supporting shift planning.
- Identify risks & opportunities for specific test activities.
- Work with and influence system engineering & design on architecture(s) and interfaces to optimize & include test capabilities early in the development life cycle.
- Able to work with systems and design engineering to identify requirements that will satisfy testing requirements, as well as reuse options.
- Active Secret Security Clearance, US Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, or related Engineering discipline with 12+ years of relevant experience; or Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, or related Engineering discipline with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Cost Account Management (CAM), Basis of Estimate (BOE), and/or Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) experience
- Experience in Agile & DevOps methodology and culture
- Familiarity with all phases of the software test life cycle
- Experienced in Linux commands
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance (active CI Poly highly preferred)
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) utilizing MagicDraw
- Experience with Software test automation tools (Eggplant highly preferred)
- Able to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and/or standard accepted practices
- Proficient experince with JIRA, Confluence, or equivalent
- Experience with Magic Draw/MBSE, Robot Framework
- Proficient experience with JIRA, Confluence, and/or equivalent applications
- Experience performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $116,500.00 - $216,500.00 (salary ranges in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.