Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Crawley, United KingdomJob ID IMS20220307-86097
What makes a successful team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
A dynamic market environment combined with pioneering technology and a collaborative team, makes every day interesting and engaging.Thomas, Program Finance Manager, Crawley, UK
L3Harris Work Perks
- Private medical insurance and group life assurance
- Benefit allowance to help you pay for insurance
- Options for dental and critical illness coverage as well as a health cash plan and gym membership
- Employee and Family discount programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Optional partner life assurance
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Employee assistance programme to provide advice and guidance on finance, mental health, and more
- Casual “dress for your day” policy
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Marketing Director
Job Code: IMS20220307-86097
Job Location: UK – Crawley - West Sussex
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Marketing Director who will be responsible to lead and inspire a team with the accountability for the promotion and placement for all CAS products and services to ensure CAS meets/exceeds its annual operating plan and goals.
- Candidate must have the leadership competence and conscientiousness to develop a marketing strategy to meet and exceed the CAS sales target through the sale of the CAS products and services portfolio. They must be exemplary team players and be able to set accountabilities for themselves and within the team whilst holding others to account for their commitments. They must be able to create a performance driven culture within their team and have the grace and interpersonal skills to inspire and motivate others to exceed expectations. They will have the proven ability to manage and build relationships with C-Suite representatives of airlines and training centers. The candidate is expected to be self-sufficient and work under limited guidance to exercise strategic and independent judgment and self-direction in managing priorities and have the ability to coordinate and fulfil competing goals, tasks, projects and customers simultaneously. Occasional international travel will be as required in the role and the option to work from home 2 days a week is available.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the CAS and L3Harris’s business activities
- Providing inspirational leadership of the marketing team and providing coaching, guidance and feedback
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Own the CAS external message towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction and expectation.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Own the CAS catalogue and the co-ordination of its production and maintenance
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns, building brand awareness and positioning.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Openly demonstrate a passion for customers and a will to win in a competitive market
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by responsible manager
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- 15 years’ experience as a marketing professional including customer facing experience
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Vizio, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook are required
- Commercially driven and energized sales professional who operates with a sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of being part of a commercial team that exceeds sales targets through effective prospecting, relationship building, problem solving, solution development and negotiating
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal, must be very articulate
- Must be a high energy, resourceful and a creative thinker
- Must have experience with marketing commercial-off-the-shelf (“COTS”) products & aftermarket services
- Ability to effectively manage all stages of the marketing cycle (forecasting, matching solutions and value propositions, developing promotion plans)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Advanced excel and analysis skills to identify market trends
- A skilled presenter through use of PowerPoint in the presentation of bids
- Experience of promoting development programs such as data analytics services
The chosen candidate will work within a matrix organization with local divisions’ (Phoenix, AZ; Grand Rapids, MI, Burnsville, MN, St Petersburg, FL and Crawley, UK, ) cross-functional teams providing leadership in the implementation of the growth strategies for the commercial market including, account management, pricing recommendations and tactical activities. Domestic and international travel is required. Position reports to Vice President Sales & Marketing, CAS
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Income Protection, Private Health Care and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts with cinemas, travel, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Free parking
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.