Sr Spec, Program Finance
Colorado Springs, ColoradoJob ID SAS20212403-58594
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr Specialist, Program Finance
Job Code: SAS20212403-58594
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The Space Domain Awareness Division within the Space Superiority & Geospatial Sector is seeking a Program Financial Analyst to support a highly dynamic program comprised of various product lines. This position supports MOSSAIC, the largest Space Domain Awareness program.
- Responsible for program financial reporting and supporting the division’s proposal pricing, planning, budgeting and cost/schedule performance measurement process on government programs.
- Performs analysis and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated parameters and cost control guidelines.
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs financial analysis and variance analysis.
- Prepares pricing and financial guidance and support to project proposal teams.
- Supports the monthly close process, ensuring timely and accurate project reporting.
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business with a financial analysis background with 6+ years of finance experience with programs, proposals and audits; or equivalent.
- 4+ Years’ Experience with financial performance reporting, internal/customer reporting.
- 4+ Years' Experience Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, Macros, etc.), Microsoft Professional Suite, and Hyperion.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Must have strong leadership and interpersonal skill set, be capable of interfacing and forming strong business partnerships with senior management staff.
- Must be proactive in solving problems in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Must have good organizational skills and be capable of prioritizing and executing multiple tasks.
- Must possess strong communication skills (oral, written, listening); should be capable of making presentations to internal customers and management.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast passed and deadline driven environment is a must.
- Experience with Earned Value Management Tools (MPM, Cobra, Empower, wInsight).
- Experience with ERP Systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, Deltek, Primavera).
- Analytical tools like SAS, Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI are a plus.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.