Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
CDRL Scheduler/Configuration Manager
Colorado Springs, ColoradoJob ID SAS20213011-73466
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Radar and C2 Product Line CDRL Scheduler/Configuration Manager
Job Code: SAS20213011-73466
Job Location:Colorado Springs, CO
L3Harris Technologies Inc. is seeking an experienced Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL)/Data Manager to support the Colorado Springs, CO office to include CDRL scheduling, tracking and submitting
- Conduct all aspects of CDRL Management (DM) for multiple programs to include flow down of contractual requirements to the programs
- Works under general supervision to set objectives for own job area
- Communicate with technical leads and engineers to ensure accurate and quality products that meet the requirements of the DD-1423 CDRL forms and Data Item Descriptions (DID's)
- Schedule and track delivery status in accordance with contract requirements
- Provide training to other employees regarding CDRL requirements
- Develop monthly delivery metrics
- Review program integrated master schedules to ensure CDRL's are planned IAW program milestones.
- Coordinate, monitor, and implement activities related to maintaining control of technical documentation
- Assist in program integration for documentation delivery, and update document delivery status as required
- Edit various types of contract deliverable documents (e.g., CDRLs/documents according to DoD and Air Force standards) - Coordinate with document authors to ensure scheduled due dates are met and special handling requirements are understood
- Work as part of an integrated project team to ensure on-time quality delivery
- Establish DM plans and controls with continuous monitoring for potential data calls
- Provide DM and technical editing of system documentation deliverables including documents, briefings, minutes, and other documents utilizing all Microsoft Office Application
- Ensure data consistency system documentation ensuring proper templates are utilized - this includes creating templates when none exist
- 4 years relevant experience with BS/BA (Bachelors) or 8 years relevant experience with an Associates Degree
- Must possess or be eligible to obtain a Secret security clearance. Persons already possessing required clearances are preferred. Additional consideration given to candidates with Secret security clearance.
- Willing to work overtime and/or outside of normal business hours as needed to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Pro or Nitro Pro, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs to include MS Project, JIRA and Visio
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint Administration
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $54000 - $100500 (salary ranges in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform