Clifton, New JerseyJob ID SAS20210802-56277
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Painter
Job Code: SAS20210802-56277
Job Location: Clifton, NJ
The Painter will perform a variety of duties relaive to assigned area of responsibility. Job responsibility includes repairing, inpsections, servicing, installation, and alteration to the facilities.
Required to perform the following duties neatly, accurately and expeditiously under minimum supervision. The duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operate and use a variety of hand and power hand tools, and all necessary manual, electrical, and mechanical equipment in performance of duties, including: driving company trucks, fork lifts and other related equipment.
- Pickup, segregate and bail as required metails, wood, paper, cardboard, chemical wastes and other material throughout the plant and transport to central location for disposal/recycling.
- Assist in administering preventative maintenance programs for equipment and facilities, coordinate such programs with maintenance department trades-people and supervisors.
- Duties will include but are not limited to: painting, spackling, ceiling tile replacement, changing of AC filters and lubrication, floor tiles/cove base repairs, changing light bulbs, exit/emergency light PM, maintenance store room/parts runner, groundskeeper, support PM program and chemical inventory/safety related programs as requested of Plant Engineering through EHS
- Observe and comply with all OSHA, NEC, NFPA, EHS, ITT and Local building codes and safety codes and regulatiosn.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisors.
- 2+ Years' Experience as a Painter
- 2+ Years' Experience with electrical systems or equipment
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.