Manufacturing Technician 1
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
- Perform incoming functional test procedures
- Troubleshoot, repair systems by replacing faulty components / assemblies
- Install software and firmware in accordance with instructions
- Perform post-maintenance test procedures per guidelines
- Work to contractual deadlines to meet customer delivery dates
- Work independently and with a team
- Prepare required service documentation in a timely fashion
- Attend off site training courses / OJT / self-study as required to maintain competency with serviced units and to comply with company policies and procedures
- Interface with internal and external customers
- Provide regular status reports on work in progress
- Perform Field Service Representative duties as assigned
- The use of safety equipment (PPE) is required in designated areas
- Some domestic and international travel may be required
- Access and utilize web based technical publications
- Shift work as required
- Weekend work as required
- Overtime as required
- Established ESD, FOD and Lasers procedures must be followed
- Collimator lab use is required
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.