Inventory Management Support
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
The Inventory Management Support Clerk will be responsible for keeping inventory control in company software and physical locations. This includes receiving material into stock, transacting material, physically moving material, physical inventory counts, delivering parts to labs, etc. and other stockroom functions designated by management.
- Accurately move and transact material in a timely manner.
- Manage inventory locations.
- Manage inventory documentation.
- Perform transfers, reservations, e-fills, kitting, etc.
- Enter data accurately into DelTek CostPoint.
- Data entry into Excel to provide traceability and metrics.
- Communicate product or documentation discrepancies.
- Assist VQE, Planning, R&I, Shipping, and Manufacturing with various material related duties.
- Perform tasks designated by management.
- You must possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to multitask and change priorities as directed
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Computer skills, Microsoft Suite
- Experience with CostPoint/TIPQA is a bonus
- Experience with data management /processing preferred
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.