L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Performs a variety of assembly operations involving precision electro-mechanical
equipment following standard practices and procedures. Assembles precision electro-optical semiconductor components using paints, epoxies, plastics, chemicals, welding, soldering, under levels of optical magnification.
- Complete Assigned manufacturing process steps ( ie. Building IDCA, Dewar, LCDE, and cooler assembles)
- Complete assigned solder processes as required (ie. Soldering components, configuring cabling, and configuring wires)
- Support group objectives for on-time delivery
- Assembles mechanical and/or electrical components for customer deliverables
- Verify use of most updated procedures
- Follow industry standard or practice for 6S
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSAs)
- Possess proficient computer skills, i.e. email, Microsoft office
- Ability to learn to read/follow drawings and work instructions
- Communication – must be an effective communicator
- Ability to use basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, plyers, wire strippers, etc.
- Product Assembly
- Internal data bases
- Paperless Traveler Systems
- Proper product handling
- ESD Handling (where applicable)
- Proper safety processes including PPE within work centers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prolonged sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Prolonged standing
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.