Assembly D (Manufacturing Assembly Operator D)
Cincinnati, OhioJob ID 8982
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 50,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Assembly D
Job Code: 8982
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Schedule: 4/10; Working four 10 hour days
- Highly developed support individual contributor.
- Works autonomously.
- May act as a mentor to lower level peers and provide guidance on tasks.
- Makes recommendations for solutions.
- Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative.
- Communicates with contacts typically within and outside the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand and reach agreement.
- Makes recommendations for solutions.
- Work is structured within identified boundaries and procedures.
- May work on assignments requiring judgment and initiative.
- Uses knowledge and experience to resolve issues.
- Requires highly developed job knowledge/skills.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- J-STD-001 Certification
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in electronics or eletronical assemblies
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Explosive trained
- Ability to rework thermal ground plane PWBs, PTH, densely populated PWBs
- Ability to rework adhesive, staking, torque usage and other mechanical applications.
- Ability to follow BOM and drawing with minimal guidance.
- J-STD-001 certified with rework experience
- Technical know how on PWB assembly and manual operations
- Critical thinking in accomplishing a task
- Positive attitude
- Work cohesively with various engineering groups/functions
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.