Lead, Sales/Account Mgmt
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Senior Major Account Manager - Communications
Job Location: AUS - Australia, Canberra
Job Code: CS20202209-50897
Canberra-based, the Senior Major Account Manager - Communications, will report to the Director of Business Development, L3Harris Defence Australia, and will be responsible for the following key tasks and outcomes:
- Establish and maintain relationships with key military personnel and key military agencies in region.
- Gather intelligence on Communications, ISR and relevant programs in region.
- Establish and Shape Requirements for TCOM & GCS programs within region.
- Lead, develop and execute capture strategy development for TCOM & GCS programs within region.
- Develop and maintain best-practice capture processes.
- Continually gain knowledge of Defence Funding, key Governmental Policies, changes and trends
- Provide assistance to key stakeholders (end-users, acquisition authorities, OEMs etc) to support the successful execution of their programs.
- Respond to Requests for Information, Requests for Proposals / Tenders and Requests for Quotes.
- Provide reports & returns to Management in accordance with established process & procedure.
- Provide mandated reports & returns in accordance with Australian (and regional) compliance and governance regulation.
- Develop, establish & maintain teaming / strategic arrangements with other companies in-region (as required)
- Establish and maintain relationships with Market Representatives and Support Agencies in-region (as required).
- Support the Managing Director and Director of Business Development in establishing and maintaining relationships with key Government & Political stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree and mimimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience.
- Graduate degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills