Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Senior Systems Engineering Signal Intelligence -*** 40k Sign on Bonus***
Camden, New JerseyJob ID IMS20220212-94199
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working with the L3Harris's engineering team, you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Systems Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Flexible work schedule, paid overtime, cool technology, no micromanagement, nice campus, fun co-workersSystems Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineering SigInt -40k signon Bonus
Job Code: IMS20220112-94199
Job Location: Camden, NJ
L3Harris Technologies – C5S is a recognized global leader in the design, development and production of secure communication systems and products supporting mission-critical space, ground, air, and naval operations. C5S is where employees can make a significant impact on our business and the world around us while thriving in an environment that continually fosters growth and career development. We are committed to providing best-in-class solutions to our customers with the highest level of integrity, excellence, and uncompromised quality in everything we do.
Working under the direction of more Senior Systems Engineers or IPT leads to accomplish the following:
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions in support of program objectives.
- Preparing and reviewing project/system level cost and proposal inputs for the Systems efforts on assigned projects
- Acting as a Cost Account Manager for multiple control accounts, including monthly EVMS report input generation
- Coordinating requirements and design solutions with the customer representatives as required
- Performing analysis and specification of component and subsystem technical requirements and coordinates that effort with the other technical disciplines
- Defining the system architecture and design concepts, the preparation of tradeoff analysis and the development and conduct of program test plans and procedures
- Leading peer reviews of Systems Engineering work products and supporting peer reviews of other disciplines work products
- Executing the project system engineering effort within the allotted budget and schedule
- Creating or maintaining project / system systems documentation in order to support either project documentation deliverables or follow-on development efforts across the project.
- An active or current Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS//SCI) security clearance is required.
- Broad digital signal processing algorithm design/integration/test experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics
- A minimum of 6 years of any combination of:
- DoD Systems Engineering experience
- 5 Years Deep and broad RF Systems design/integration/test experience.
- Desired Skills & Abilities
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent skills in proactive and collaborative communications ( internal and external) is required in both written and verbal forms.
- Working knowledge in the following domains: digital and analog radios, SDR, Open Architecture Standards such as CMOSS MORA or VITA, antenna design and multi-element antenna array systems, microwave systems, wireless data systems, data networking, SATCOM, virtual/containerized computing, signal-detection algorithms, embedded computing, and hardware design.
- Working knowledge of integration and test equipment for both lab and field use including, but not limited to: multimeters, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, protocol analyzers, JTAG probes, and oscilloscopes.
- Experience with DOORs, MATLAB, and MBSE Tools (e.g., Dassualt Systems’ MagicDraw) is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of software languages is highly desirable: C, C++, LabVIEW, Python and java are of principal interest.
- A complete understanding of the systems engineering process from systems concept phase through systems test. Must be adept at: Functional Analysis, Requirements Allocation & Traceability, Trade-off Studies, System Synthesis and System Evaluation (Integration & Verification Testing).
- A proven track record of working through customer requirements to technical requirements to product solutions.
- An understanding of Functional and Allocated baselines, in addition to Top-Level and Detailed Level Design approaches.
- A working knowledge of standard system engineering processes including: MIL-STD-499, EIA-632, IEEE 1220 or ISO 15288.
- Experience in model-driven design using SysML and UML is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated history of success with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) projects is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated history of successful contributions to System-of-Systems engineering programs is highly desirable
- A technically oriented master’s degree is highly desirable.
- Coursework in COMINT, ELINT, Electronic Warfare, Electronic Attack, IO, or Cyber Operations is highly desirable.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.