Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Camden, New Jersey;Job ID IMS20221306-83985
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr. Auditor
Job Location: Camden, NJ
L3Harris, Camden is a recognized global leader in the design, development and production of secure integrated communication systems and products supporting mission-critical space, ground, air and naval operations. L3Harris is where employees have the opportunity to make a significant impact in our business and the world around us while thriving in an environment that continually fosters growth and career development. We are committed to providing the best-in-class solutions to our customers with the highest level of integrity, excellence and uncompromised quality in everything we do. L3Harris offers a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Develops audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated. Conducts financial and operational audits by examining and verifying accounting, statistical or operational records and/or procedures of internal organizations to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems. Examines records to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, agreements and policies. Designs and prepares reports of findings to management and makes recommendations for implementing controls where appropriate. May facilitate work of external auditors during on-site visits.
Essential Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review, critique and design documentation associated with internal controls over financial reporting.
- Participate in the testing of internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with written test plans.
- Prepare reports for L3Harris Camden management which summarize the results of the testing and include recommended corrective actions.
- Review selected accounts monthly for unallowable cost. Prepare schedules for annual Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) to DCAA using the ICE model.
- Respond to ongoing DCAA and DCMA audits and inquiries. Interface with all levels within the organization.
Provide support to other L3Harris Camden financial operations as may be required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in diversified accounting processes which include but are not limited to general ledger accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable, revenue recognition and billing processes, job costing, inventory accounting.
- Ability to develop written practices and procedures in support of improved controls over financial reporting.
- Excellent and proven skills in desktop computer applications including Excel and MS WORD.
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written.
Desirable Experience/ Education Qualification:
- Auditing background in government accounting environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires strong knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management. Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role in Colorado is $67,000-$124,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including: health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.