Quality Control Technician
Camden, New JerseyJob ID IMS20210904-59440
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Job Code: UN1533
Job Location: L0041
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manufacturing in-process quality and final quality of L-3 products through audits and inspections and data review.
- Coordinating quality activities related to Engineering, Manufacturing, and other functions to assist with the implementation of assigned Quality Control requirements.
- Review and disposition of non-conforming material from Manufacturing.
- Conducting audits and inspections and recommend corrective actions or improvement opportunities.
- Interfacing with Customers during product audits and surveys.
- Interfacing with Supplier representatives.
To be considered, you must:
- Proficient in reading specifications and Engineering documentation.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to secure a Security Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Willing to work 2nd shift if required.
- Able to obtain a certification in IPC workmanship standards such as ANSI-J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, WHMA-A-620 and Space addendums.
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years’ experience in Manufacturing Operations of electronic assemblies.
- Proficient in development of manufacturing flow processes and developing inspection plans and inspection procedures, workmanship criteria.
- Knowledgeable in Part Specification; Identification Marking, Packaging.
- Knowledgeable in wiring harness specifications & requirements.
- Knowledgeable of Statistical Process Control techniques and statistics.
- Experience with auditing.
- Experience with Test specifications and equipment.
- Knowledgeable in Surface Mount Technology: printing, placement, and soldering processes.
- Team oriented, able to work as part of a program team.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.