Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Lead Solution Architect-(Cyber Systems )
Camden, New JerseyJob ID IMS20222505-83014
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working with the L3Harris's engineering team, you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Systems Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Flexible work schedule, paid overtime, cool technology, no micromanagement, nice campus, fun co-workersSystems Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Lead Solution Architect
Job Code: L5
Job Location: Camden, NJ
L3Harris Technologies C5S is a recognized global leader in the design, development and production of secure communication systems and products supporting mission-critical space, ground, air and naval operations. C5S is where employees have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our business and the world around us while thriving in an environment that continually fosters growth and career development. We are committed to providing best-in-class solutions to our customers with the highest level of integrity, excellence and uncompromised quality in everything we do.
The Lead Solutions Architect for Cyber Systems will be a leader in our fast-paced growing environment supporting new business capture by developing innovative Cyber solutions. S/he will be responsible for significant customer interactions teamed with a Solution Manager to help uncover and develop best-in-class solutions to meet their needs. Additionally, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for defining and driving the technical direction of prospective business opportunities, developing system architectures, providing leadership for proposals and strategic pursuits, as well as having significant input to shape the investments of the business. The Solutions Architect will also assess market level technology trends as well as capabilities of complementary solutions enabling larger scale solution offerings. The Solutions Architect will have all the necessary support, scope and resources, to have a direct impact on the growth of our business.
The Solutions Architect is an ideal position for someone who is a self-starter that will seize and maintain the initiative in ambiguous situations. The successful candidate will possess a fiercely competitive spirit with a relentless desire to impact and win. S/he has an affinity to challenge the status quo and propose new and innovative solutions to the most complex challenges.
Additionally, the successful candidate will possess:
- Leadership experience with Systems Engineering and Model Based Systems Engineering
- Leadership skills including the ability to make strategic and tactical decisions
- Experience working closely with customers to identify solutions
- Experience working with Capture Management and Business Development to be the liaison between new customer program capture and Engineering
- Proven ability to lead teams to develop Cyber system architectures of varying complexity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; works with others to coordinate efforts, resolve cross-team issues and effectively communicate changes
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team to design and integrate Space/Ground Cyber Systems
- Demonstrated experience with systems interfacing to Key Management Systems including Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) and Key Management Infrastructure (KMI)
- Understanding of cloud-based computing solutions such as AWS and IC ITE
- Demonstrated experience in system design, integration and hardening of communication, networks and Sensor Systems
Qualifications: (refer to Career Framework)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline, Master’s degree desired
- At least 6 years of experience in Systems Engineering/Architect position on Cyber and /or Space programs or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- US Government Secret security clearance. Additional accesses desirable
- US Citizenship required
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of time
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Modeling/Simulation is a plus
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.