Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer
Camden, New JerseyJob ID IMS20221407-86817
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer
Job ID: IMS20221407-86817
Job Location: Camden, NJ
Reporting to the Manager, Engineering (ASIC/FPGA), the Senior Member of Engineering Staff (SMES) will be part of the key ASIC/FPGA design team, responsible for the delivery of FPGA/ASICs for high speed crypto applications. S/he will architect, implement high speed crypto architectures, on ASICs/Xilinx Zynq/MPSOC class FPGAs.
L3T has state-of-the-art EDA flows/methodologies including Synopsys DC/Primetime/Synplify, Xilinx/Intel/Microchip EDA with HLS, Mentor EDA Family: Questa, VIPs, UVM framework, Clock Domain Crossing (CDC), Reset Domain Crossing (RDC), and Catapult (HLS).
This is a key, high impact role in the organization to ensure robust quality and delivery of Communication products for National Security.
S/he will be responsible for deriving engineering specifications from system requirements, detailed architecture, design (RTL AND/OR HLS (C++ to RTL)) and RTL quality (RDC, CDC, Formal, Lint), Test plans, module level verification, synthesis/STA, Lab debug, SW driven validation on Linux based SOC evaluation boards, Silicon/FPGA bring up, characterization and production ramp/support/collateral.
- BSEE, MSEE Preferred.
- 5+ year’s equivalent experience developing, implementing, and verification of high performance communications/networking ASIC/FPGA products.
- Experience with Architecting, Implementing high speed digital cores to interface to ARM SOC with bare metal/Linux OS based debug with SDKs, BSP’s and profilers; preferably on Xilinx Zynq / MPSOC class FPGAs..
- Experience mapping algorithms and standards (PCIe, NVMe, SATA, USB, Ethernet, TCP/IP, AXI3/4) to hardware and architecture/system design tradeoffs.
- Proficient with CDC, Formal EDA. Preference for Mentor EDA.
- Proficient in VHDL, C++ (OOP), Perl/Tcl, SystemVerilog Assertions.
- Proficient with Synthesis/PAR: SDC, Synopsys DC/Synplify, Vivado, Quartus
- Strong logic/board debug, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Preferred Additional Skills: (A big plus if the candidate possesses “any” of the following)
- Proficiency with Xilinx MPSOC design with writing/debugging with SDKs, BSPs on bare metal/PetaLinux OS, and a Linux power user.
- Proficiency in High level synthesis (Xilinx Vivado HLS AND/OR Mentor Calypto) with C++/OpenCL.
- Active Secret Clearance – Preferred.
- US Citizenship, and ability to obtain/maintain clearance required.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.