In Service Account Manager
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
- Working with the sales team provide strategic direction to Management of each Customer account
- Maintain and manage cost performance targets for each Customer account
- Provides support for issues, and work with the functional groups to strategize solutions for issue resolution while maintaining a global overview of the entire Customer Service experience
- Act as the primary Account Manager for all In Service Activity
- Lead the activities of internal cross-functional project teams throughout all phases of the project life cycle
- Utilize fundamental Project Management practices to plan, execute, and monitor Customer accounts
- Contact Customers regularly to stay informed of developments and anticipate potential issues
- Facilitate communication between the ustomer and WESCAM and work across WESCAM to ensure Customer satisfaction drivers are in place and running efficiently to ensure their current and future demands are met
- Coordinate his or her activities with the other regional/customer staff (Sales, PMO …)
- Using his or her service knowledge, work with the Customer to determine and assist in the sales of overall service concepts for the Customer
- Identification and development of new business opportunities within the assigned Customer base
- Development and marketing of maintenance concepts to Customers
- Participate as required in tradeshows, user groups, Customer technical conferences and other sales and technical events in support Customer account
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally with short notice
- Ten (10) years of In Service Program Management experience in an international environment.
- Five (5) years’ experience in an International Government / Military environment
- University or College graduate in an engineering or business management field
- PMP certification is an asset
- Multilingual English, French and Spanish
Preferred Additional Skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced service-oriented environment
- Experience dealing with international clients
- Understanding of the strategic business planning process
- Understanding of Aerospace / Military maintenance planning concepts is an asset
- Proven experience in providing complete and innovative solutions to Customers
- Multilingual English, French and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions and sub-contract management
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and query skills to investigate, comprehend and drive resolution of all aspects of Customer issues
- Able to bring together and influence internal functional teams and demonstrate negotiation and conflict / issue resolution skills
Life at L3HARRIS WESCAM
A subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies – WESCAM develops the most advanced optical systems for global defense and military sectors, Homeland Security, Search and Rescue and Airborne law enforcement agencies worldwide. From long- range covert surveillance and targeting missions to search and rescue operations, our MX-series systems, and the mission systems solutions they are a part of, allow our customers to see first and act first.
Engineered with advanced EO/IR technology and over 40 years of superior gyro-stabilization experience, WESCAM’s MX™-Series has been proven in-theater, and controlled the battle space from every altitude. With thousands of systems fielded worldwide, L3 Harris WESCAM’s systems can be found on over 200 different types of platforms, including fixed-wing, rotary-wing, UAV and aerostat airborne platforms, numerous surface vehicles and marine-based platforms.
L3Harris WESCAM is proud to have been named a 2020 Top Employer in Hamilton-Niagara as well as one of Canada’s best Employers for Recent Graduates. Find out more at: https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-l3-wescam
Our work environment is both challenging and dynamic – our physical environment is state of the art. Here’s what you can expect as an L3Harris WESCAM employee
- Every other Friday off (paid – with our rare 9/80 work schedule)
- Free on-site gym
- Free wellness programs
- Free fruit, bagels and coffee
- Subsidized cafeterias
- Beach Volleyball courts
- 26 acres of forested land with hiking and biking trails in the heart of Burlington
- Sports and extra-curricular teams and activities
- Employee events such as Rib Fest and Golf Tournament
- Work/Life balance that is supported
- Real opportunities for growth and development
- A diverse and inclusive working culture
- Everyone’s role at L3HARRIS WESCAM contributes to saving people’s lives
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that diversity among our employees makes us a stronger organization.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion within our L3Harris WESCAM family, and our community by welcoming and encouraging applications from anyone interested without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, Aboriginal status or any other legally-protected groups. For people with disabilities, we work with you throughout the recruitment process to ensure you have what you need in order to be at your best. If you require any accommodation for any part of the recruitment/interview process, or as you begin your career with us just let us know and we will take care of you.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.