Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
CUSTOMER/PRODUCT SUPPORT @ L3HARRIS CANADA
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. and Canada employees, effective October 24, 2022.
We are responsible for ensuring that we deliver a complete ISR (Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance) system on time and as specified, with everything the customer requires to ensure it operates as intended.
- Customer Product Support
- In Service Support
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Service Centre Management
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and Controlled Goods Program regulations.
- Electronic and mechanical test equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot system faults to the component level and can work with Quality, and Mechanical/Systems Engineering to take corrective action.
- Reliability, Maintainability, Availability expertise
- Electro-Optical or electronic systems maintenance environments, or similar technical background
- Familiarity with our MX-series product lines from the perspective of an operator in either an airborne, land-based or naval/marine platform is considered a significant asset
- The ability to obtain secret or top-secret security clearance
- A Technologist Degree in either mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronics, or optics technology from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, manuals and procedures.
- At least five years in a Customer Support/Product Support environment in the aerospace, aviation or defense industries
- Some troubleshooting experience with electronics, optical, or mechanical systems would be ideal
- Being sensitive to and personally aware of global cultural and religious diversity.
- Able to work effectively on an international team that supports a culturally diverse customers base.
- Ability to analyze and make informed decisions with direct impact to customer
- A strong customer-mindset, with an action-oriented bias
- Ability to travel internationally, occasionally to remote and sensitive areas
- Multilingualism is an asset when measured against the preceding competencies we seek
Diversity & Inclusion