Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT @ L3HARRIS CANADA
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
- Proficiency with automated CM tool (PLM or other ERP/MRP platforms) – TeamCentre or Unify are highly preferred
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills in an Engineering or production environment
- Comprehension of CM principles, concepts, standards and practices (CMII, ANSI/EIA-649)
- Exceptional attention to detail with an appreciation for deadlines and schedules in a production environment
- Performs well in a fast-paced environment, often with competing priorities that must be balanced
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and articulate effectively
- Comfortable operating in a high-demand, rapidly moving environment, with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Drive to champion the implementation of Quality and Continues Improvement
- Mechanical (or Electrical) Engineering background (Degree or Diploma), or Business Admin / Operations Management or Planning Degree or Diploma
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management principles, concepts, practices and CM Standards (ie: CMII, EIA-649, ISO10007 or AS9100)
- Previous experience in Configuration Management or Engineering Scheduling/Planning type of environments
- Ability to interpret and understand Engineering documents, specs and plans
- Ability to effectively evaluate, assess and articulate any residual impacts of a design change
- Working knowledge of automated CM support tools (PLM TeamCentre or other ERP tools)
- APICS, CMII / CMPIC certifications are considered to be strong assets
- Ability to obtain and maintain Controlled Goods Program security clearance
- Every other Friday off
- Subsidized gourmet cafeterias
- Free fruit and bagels
- Free wellness programs
- Work/Life balance that is taken seriously
- Real opportunities for growth, development and career progression
- Everyone’s role at L3 WESCAM contributes to protecting people’s lives