Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Spec, Sales/Account Mgmt
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 50,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sales Account Manager, Central and Eastern Europe
Job Location: Romania-Bucuresti-Bucharest
Job Code: Account Management
The Sales Account Manager role for Southern and Eastern Europe Territory will provide primary for all aspects of Communication System Segment sales and business development including but not limited to: Tactical Radio Systems, Microwave Datalinks, Air to Ground ISR Datalinks, Link-16 Tactical Datalinks, SATCOM Systems, and Night Vision and Aiming Devices. This role is based within the European Union and will report to one of the Senior Account Managers leading the Central and Eastern Europe Region.
This role will lead all phases of the sales process including managing customer and in-country partner relationships, opportunity qualification, requirements shaping, competitive assessments, development of pricing and win strategies, as well as leading proposal efforts. They will also collaborate with Business Development and Program Management teams to maximize profitable opportunities for the company.
- Develop and implement a successful business, sales, and marketing strategy to drive profitable growth in region and achieve annual sales target.
- Establish and maintain key customer and acquisition stakeholders in region, including meeting needs for proposals and program execution
- Lead through influence across a wide range of internal functions to ensure successful pre- and post-sale customer support
- Drive the development and expansion of existing customer base and secure new business opportunities through exceptional service, and innovative systems, products, and service offerings.
- Manage relationships with consultants, distributors, & resellers and OEMs to maximize opportunities for growth.
- Champion public image and profile of the business in the region
- Understand the U.S. Foreign Military Sales Process and accessing/leveraging U.S. Foreign Military Funding (FMF) channelsetc.
- Manages account opportunities in customer relationship management (CRM) database and updates regularly to represent current state of opportunity pipeline.
- Act as a full and proactive member of the International Sales Team and provides regular updates to senior sales and programs staff concerning account issues, financial status, etc.
- partnership with Program Management to ensure on time completion and avoid default.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience (Or equivalent Military Experience)
- Profit-driven mentality; taking ownership of financial metrics, developing a capture plan, and successful execution; sales leadership in achieving year-over-year increases in orders and profitable business over the course of several years.
- Experience in strategy & marketing, sales & business development with military customers preferred
- Business acumen and experience to understand and utilize various levers that drive orders growth, revenue achievement, and gross margin attainment across the broader organization
- Experience writing successful proposals to military customers preferred
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships in our industry
- Willing to travel 40% of time to international customers and partners sites throughout Europe and United States
- Ability to work throughout EU and surrounding region
- High level of business/financial acumen; global business acumen in communications and/or relevant technology markets with broad knowledge of changing global markets
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicates results effectively, and work with business partners in developing and implementing new methodologies and analysis to drive actionable results
- Strong Computer Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong Attention to detail
- Military Communications/Signals Experience
Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new applicant tracking system. Please be aware that you may have applications in more than one system at this time and, as a result, you may receive communications regarding your applications from multiple systems.Apply Now