Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Specialist, Sales Operations
Broomfield, ColoradoJob ID SAS20212806-63637
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Specialist, Sales Operations
Job Code: SAS20212806-63637
Job Location: Broomfield, CO
The sales operations specialist provides worldwide sales revenue reporting by product, country and rep within the HGSI business for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews. The reports also provide detail around actual sales, forecasts, pipeline, upside opportunities, sales/revenue gaps and lead opportunities from the sales team to support management decision making. In addition, the sales operations spcialist also ensures the integrity of the product pricing lists, part numbers, and product descriptions for each of the HGSI products within the US and international regions. The position is the key point of contact for CRM integration and reporting assisting with developing workflow processes and procedures as well as training users on their use and operation. This position operates under minimal direction or supervision.
- Manage data integrity of the CRM, accuracy and completeness (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Oversee global monthly sales forecasts and reporting by developing a strong understanding the value of identified opportunities as well as the associated gaps and risks.
- Produce product dashboard reports comparing HGSI actual revenue to Corporate revenue targets; reconcile totals to the General Ledger to support SIC plan calculations
- Run a monthly meeting to determine by team member, ensuring proper revenue category i.e., Product, Maintenance, PSG, Royalties
- Generate weekly opportunity queries to define funnel/pipeline using the CRM reporting tool
- Work with Product Management Team to maintain WW (worldwide) product pricing lists, part numbers and descriptions in CRM, ensuring accurate price quotes and invoice generation
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic accounting concepts and research techniques
- Develop ad hoc reports within CRM for accurate reporting
- Develop a thorough understanding of the forecast process within CRM and guide Sales reps in entering accurate data
- Responsible for training staff on Sales Order Process procedures to ensure compliance to policy
- Assist sales team by collecting documentation for bundled sales in support of proper revenue recognition.
- Maintain Gap Analysis report to identify key deals in progress
- Manage the reporting of WW lead process with strong cross-departmental collaboration with IS and lead development representatives on CRM implementation and workflows for accurate assessment of Lead qualification to opportunity close.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years sales operations experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- High attention to detail to ensure excellence in the integrity and presentation of data
- Excellent analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting systems or enterprise resource planning systems
- Proficient to Intermediate Excel skills (including lookup functions and pivot tables) that support the ability to efficiently organize, analyze and present information
- Expert knowledge of CRM system and its use/purpose domestically and internationally
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across multiple departments within HGSI
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.