Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Senior Specialist, Sales/Account Management
Broomfield, ColoradoJob ID SAS20212306-63375
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Sales/Account Management
Job Code: SAS20212306-63375
Job Location: Broomfield, CO or Remote
L3Harris Geospatial Solutions Inc. (HGSI) is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Senior Account Executive who can navigate complex sales and is experienced in selling complex solutions. The successful candidate will have a strong background in remote sensing and/or geospatial technology combined with a passion for helping customers identify, shape, and solve their hardest problems. This position will contribute to the overall NA revenue targets by identifying new customers, projects, and programs and driving new commercial projects to close. The successful candidate will also support the solutions delivery consulting team with proposal support resulting in winning new opportunities and/or funded project within the west accounts. This role is based in Broomfield, Colorado or Remote.
- Work closely with existing accounts to uncover new opportunities and appropriately position HGSI products and services that result in revenue growth.
- Uncover new opportunities and revenue growth by proactively reaching out to new Companies/Industries where we offer unique solutions.
- Engage frequently with sales engineers and solutions delivery project management to help define and develop technical proposals that drive new revenue and that fit into the customer’s budget.
- Qualify and disqualify complex sales opportunities & assist in proposal writing efforts as needed.
- Deliver presentations that clearly articulate and convey value propositions to stakeholders that span a technical audience and senior-level executives/decision makers.
- Responsible for accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting across all stages of the sales cycle.
- Represent L3Harris at industry events including trade shows, conferences, and other venues.
- Understanding HGSI offerings and how those can fill customer solution gaps is the key to being successful in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Geology, Remote Sensing, Environmental Science, Geography and 6+ years’ relevant experience, or Graduate Degree and 4+ years' relevant experience.
- Prior work or focus on remote sensing, geospatial, or GIS product and solutions sales.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with proposal writing a plus.
- Familiarity with ENVI, IDL, ArcGIS or other imagery or GIS software a plus.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.