Information System Security Officer
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Specialist, Cyber Intelligence
Job Code: AS20200511-52773
Job Location:L0672 / 3708 Broken Arrow, Ok
Responsible for the development, deployment and execution of controls and defenses to ensure the security of company technology, information systems, and system deliverables. Develops and implements appropriate standards and criteria for hardware, software, access and encryption requirements. Establishes system security designs and validates compliance requirements. Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle. Performs system certification and accreditation planning, testing, and validation activities in coordination with government customers. Supports secure systems operations and maintenance. Conducts internal information technology system audits and risk assessments and reports findings and recommendations for corrective actions to management. Executes first level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents. Investigates and analyzes all response activities related to cyber incidents. Interprets, analyzes, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with directives, to include initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events. Safeguards information against unauthorized use, infiltration, exfiltration, modification, destruction or disclosure of national security information.
- Assist program personnel at offsite locations to ensure they meet USG certification requirements and are properly trained to execute the cybersecurity program effectively and maintain security compliance
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and possesses good written, verbal, listening and presentation skills, particularly in documenting evaluation results
- Confident personality with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work with people in a team environment and deal effectively with changing project priorities
- Candidate must have demonstrated professional customer service skills
- Ability to balance information security requirements with MT’s mission, goals and culture is critical
- Bachelor’s Degree in discipline and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with technical configuration standards relating to information system security; experience configuring Windows operating systems, experience with server systems, thin client architecture, system virtualization and other related peripherals
- Extensive knowledge and experience with certification/authorization requirements as outlined in the NISPOM, RMF, NIST RMF & STIG and other USG IS/Security-related policies
- Knowledge and experience with configuration/certification and auditing/analysis of Windows
- Experience supporting various system configurations (Stand Alone, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Government, and Contractor connections)
- Experience with Interconnected Security Agreements (ISA), Network Security Plans (NSP), Memorandum of Agreement/Understanding (MOA/U)
- Experience in implementing Windows Active Directory Services, Group Policy
- Applied experience with Windows PowerShell. Experience with security information and event management (SIEM) and data loss prevention (DLP) solutions.
- Experience with audit reviews such as: physical security, network and application, password administration, file access privileges, etc.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Candidate must provide evidence of DoD 8570 compliant: CISSP, CISA, CISM, and/or other equivalent Security or obtain requisite certification within 6 months of hire date.
- Clearance Requirements
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required, and must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.