Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Spec, Systems Engrg
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Senior Specialist, Systems Engineering
Senior Engineering Manager – Products and Specialties
Location / Level:
L3Harris develops and provides next generation communication technology for Defence customers across the world. The purpose of this role is to deliver critical services across the network environment and be proactive in maintaining a highly reliable secure network and tactical communication environment.
The position will be involved in the modelling, testing and integration of the network and communication system as well as the network services management and administration.
- Plan, develop, test and optimise all network elements.
- Maintain the configuration of the system integration environment as new hardware and software releases become available.
- Review and maintain network configuration management.
- Review overall operational readiness through conducting functional testing of product releases and root cause analysis of reported defects by the user.
- Prepare engineering documentation (drawings, diagrams, design notes, work instructions, test procedures and reports).
- Contribute to Systems Engineering Reviews and technical workshops with the customer.
- Implement IT infrastructure in support of concept demonstrations to customers and stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of the principles of radio communications, networks, and computing infrastructure.
- Proficient in scripting – Python
- Strong communication skills
- Sound understanding of secure voice and data systems including an understanding of cryptographic equipment.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in the areas of networks (CCNP), computing infrastructure or system administration.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering – Information, Telecommunications, and Electronics Engineering or related field
- Experience with Tactical Radio Networks
- Current Australian Security Clearance or ability to obtain