Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Spec, Software Engrg
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Specialist, Software Engineering
Manager, Software Engineering
Location / Level:
As part of enhancing the ADF’s Battlespace Communication System, L3Harris is providing the Australian Army with next generation communication technology. The purpose of this role is to deliver on critical task through design and implementation of the primary client facing application, allowing users to plan and monitor the network, both remotely and in field. This role will support the full software lifecycle from developing requirements through to formal testing.
- Develop and maintain software components for the Land 200 Project.
- Improve system performance through bug fixes.
- Product improvement through innovation.
- Provide written knowledge transfer material.
- Development skills within the following development disciplines:
- Object Oriented Java Development
- Network protocols (ICMP, RIP, PIM, DHCP)
- RESTful application development
- IPv4/IPv6 unicast/multicast routing, vlans
- Certificate (TLS) and Crypto
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of the following;
- OSGI Framework
- Multi-threaded and concurrent development
- Testing (Junit, easymock)
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum 4+ years experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent certifications.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions in support of projects.
- Current Australian Security Clearance or ability to obtain.