Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Spec, Integ/Test Engrg
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Specialist, Integration and Test Engineer
Manager, Systems Engineering
Location / Level:
L3Harris develops and provides next generation communication technology for Defence customers across the world. The purpose of this role is to achieve systems integration and testing outcomes involved in all phases of creating and delivering new systems for Defence related projects.
The position will be involved in the integration, development test & evaluation, and acceptance verification of new communication systems.
- Development of system requirements.
- Setup and development of the test environment.
- System development through integration and development test & evaluation.
- Acceptance verification through plan and procedure development, conduct and reporting.
- Development of related Systems Engineering contract deliverables.
- Support to the development of Engineering Management System processes for conduct of integration and verification.
- Support to project teams as required within a technical capacity to develop Request For Tender (RFT) responses.
- Sounds knowledge of secure voice and data systems including an understanding of cryptographic equipment.
- Ability to setup and test of IP networks, RF antenna systems, two way radio systems, microwave systems, wireless data systems and data networking.
- Knowledge of HF, VHF, UHF and SATCOM systems.
- Sound understanding of system configuration management.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum 4+ years Systems Engineering experience with a demonstrated focus in integration, development test & evaluation and/or acceptance verification.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering – Electrical/Electronics, Systems Engineering or related field.
- Experience with DOORS.
- Experience with mobile networking within a tactical environment and tactical data messaging.
- Current Australian Security Clearance or ability to obtain.