L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Proposals Coordinator to join our team. This role will support the Bid and Proposal team to deliver quality tender responses for our prospective and current customers.
This role is offering full time hours, on a fixed term contract.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team develop content and materials to help deliver high calibre Sales Proposals and Customer Presentations
- Supporting a team of engineering, technical and project management professionals to ensure the timely and professional delivery of Tender response outcomes, which will include the draft of many project associated plans
- Close collaboration with stakeholder teams in the drafting and delivery of Tender quality proposal documents in Microsoft Office formats
- Monitoring, editing and publishing contractual and technical documents that build complex program responses against Australian Government tender response guidelines
- Actively managing proposal response risks and compliance, and supporting a tender risk register with clear mitigation plans
- A relevant tertiary Business Management Degree or alternate qualifications of relevance
- Extensive demonstrated experience in supporting complex tenders to successful and timely completion
- Experience leading or working within a tender development and response team is essential, and Australian Standard for Defence Contracting (ASDEFCON) experience will be highly regarded
- High level collaboration, communication and negotiation skills with a strong focus on building successful relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Detail-oriented and organised, with exceptional prioritisation skills
- Exceptional proofreading and copy writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in computer skills with Microsoft Office software, Adobe Pro and Graphic Design Software
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently, and enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies
- Practical experience in the Defence Industry sector is preferred, and federal Government contract experience is essential
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- The successful candidate must be able to hold and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance.
Candidates will be required to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance as a condition of their employment.
Candidates will only be considered for a position at L3 Harris Technologies if they are eligible to hold a security clearance.
A NV1security clearance is required for this position. Candidates must be an Australian citizen and have a checkable background of at least 10 years. A current baseline security clearance is highly desirable.
Further information on security clearance eligibility requirements can be found on the AGSVA website www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Applications including a covering letter and resume should be sent by applying below.
We thank all applications in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Spec, Proposal Mgmt
Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane