Minor Programs Manager
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Minor Programs Manager
Job Code: CS20201612-54354
The Minor Programs Manager (MPM) is responsible and accountable for providing effective Program Management outcomes for assigned customer facing Programs. This role will support solution delivery to the Commonwealth of Australia (CoA) and varied external commercial customers. The MPM will ensure that all Programs are managed and reported openly and in sufficient detail for clear understanding across all L3Harris' functional management streams. The PM will work independently as required and engage with all internal L3Harris functions as necessary for success.
- Tasking and allocating of work packages for engineering, logistics, ILS, maintenance, training, Field Service Representative and contract resources, to support Program outcomes;
- Define, manage and monitor the support programs for the Program, namely the requirements under the Statement of Work and associated CDRL’s;
- Manage all key stakeholders (including Subcontractors) who are providing Services ensuring a deep understanding of their responsibilities, the processes to be used, and the time-frames involved;
- Provide advice to the CoA with respect to Product, Services and Equipment listed as part of the Program;
- Coordinate Services with CoA interfaces and any support organisation.
- Provide internal reporting on the current status of the Program, issues, risk and opportunities.
- Liaise with all internal functional managers to ensure consistency of service delivery;
- Represent L3Harris on all contractual issues including changes and extensions with the CoA and L3Harris US.
- This role would suit an experienced Program Manager with comprehensive logistics understanding, combined with exceptional customer relationship skills. The successful individual must have budget management experience including the management of revenue targets.
- The PM must be a team player, proactive and forward thinking and be looking to deliver a superior solution consistently. The PM must have exceptional understanding of working in a matrix organisation and being able to communicate and extract the required support.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally, and to engage with key stakeholders, and provide responsive and timely solutions combined with a strong commercial acumen is required.
- Current Australian SECRET (NV1) Security Clearance;
- At least 8+ years of CoA Defence Acquisition Program (preferred) or Project Management experience;
- Knowledge and experience with CASG Performance Based Contracts;
- Understanding of Supply Chain/Logistics and Repair/maintenance management;
- Proven experience within matrix organisations, KPI’s and contractual deliverables;
- Proven experience in customer facing roles;
- MBA (Masters) in Management/Business or similar
Please be aware that this role requires a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.