Manager, Data Management
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Manager, Data Management
Job ID: CS20212603-58705
Job Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Work with the HCA QA & Configuration Managers to Operate, maintain and improve the HCA DMS.
- Be responsible for the HCA DM team including allocation of tasks and responsibilities, performance reporting and pastoral care.
- Work with the Program and Proposal Managers to establish and operate the various Program/Proposal DMS’s.
- Provide advice to the HCA senior leadership on the operation and maintenance of the DMS.
- Define and monitor the standard collaboration environment, currently SharePoint, across all projects and functions including the role of SharePoint Administrator
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met, specifically ITAR, Treaty and Security.
- Work with the HCA Functional Leaders to ensure staff are aware of and able to comply with, the DMS policies and procedures. This will include actions such as routine information bulletins and small group training sessions.
- Ensure an orderly transition of data between SharePoint (collaboration) and other tools such as Agile (PLM), DOORS and the CoA’s Objective tool.
- Cert IV in Office Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with 9 years of experience; or 7 with a Master's degree.
- Ability to qualify for Defense security clearance
- 7 years+ experience of working in large projects
- Defense sector experience.
- Experience of working within an Enterprise Document Record Management Systems (EDRMS)
- Familiarity with DM tools such as Agile (PLM), SharePoint (collaboration), Objective or similar
- Experience of working with a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool
- Awareness of ITAR requirements
- Experience in developing DM processes, procedures, tools and routines.
- Awareness of CM requirements as applied at a Business level