Land ISREW Manager (Australia)
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
We are seeking a Land ISREW Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible to identify, develop and expand Electronic Warfare (EW) and the National Security (NS) market opportunities across Australia (Defence, Security, other sectors) establishing campaign strategies, win-themes, collaboration, and workshare that support our broader objectives.
- Assist in development of appropriate sales strategy and plan with the key stakeholders
- Identify new business development opportunities and shape, partnerships & collaboration opportunities across Australia
- Provide a very high and constant level of excellent customer service
- Secure profitable orders and manage commercial risk
- Prepare bids and proposals
- Plan and direct sales activity
- Understand and monitor the key account customers, markets and competitors
- Maintain active SWOT analysis
- Maintain customer database and opportunity database using the company CRM system
- Must develop intimate customer knowledge and long-term relationships with key customer personnel up through senior management levels
- Develop detailed knowledge of customers' organizations (ADF, Government, Primes etc.) such that the new business decision-making process is well understood and key decision-makers are identified
- Report regularly as required to Management on business performance
- Presentation and maintenance of forecast data for all opportunities
- Identify potential exhibition and conference opportunities to support new or better optimisation of routes to market
- Pursue operational excellence. Increase core competencies, capabilities and competitiveness
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated experience of successful sales/account management into key stakeholders across Department of Defence, DST Group and Defence Primes
- Experience and understanding of Defence industry and the Land domain
- Knowledge of Australian Defence procurement and R&D frameworks
- Positive and dynamic approach to problem solving and opportunity management
- A self-motivated achiever and team player, internally driven to accomplish goals
- Proactive in building relationships with ability to listen and capture customer issues, requirements and plans
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral with advanced computer literacy
- Ability to assimilate and communicate detailed operational & technical information pertaining to EW technologies, particularly in the Land domain
- Experience in the use, planning and deployment of EW systems and technologies across the 5 Eyes community
- Degree educated or equivalent
Candidates will be required to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance as a condition of their employment.
Candidates will only be considered for a position at L3 Harris Technologies if they are eligible to hold a security clearance.
A NEGATIVE VETTING LEVEL ONE (NV1) security clearance is required for this position. Candidates must be an Australian citizen and have a checkable background of at least 10 years. A current NV1 security clearance is highly desirable.
Further information on security clearance eligibility requirements can be found on the AGSVA website
Just some of our benefits
- Flexible working options
- On-site free parking
- Employee Incentive Program
- Learning and development
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Global opportunities
Applications including a covering letter and resume should be sent by applying below.
We thank all applications in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Sr Spec, Business Developmnt
Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane