Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Assoc, Data Management
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Assoc, Data Management
Job Code: CS20211309-69296
Job Location: Brisbane, Australia
L3Harris Technologies (L3 Harris) is an agile global aerospace and Defence technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. We provide advanced Defence and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation, and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the word safer and more secure. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
This role will form part of the Communications Systems segment and is the Associate, Data Management reporting to the Data Management Team Lead. The main purpose of this role is to provide subject matter expertise in the management of data (Document Control) providing whole of business services in a consistent and repeatable manner to L3 Harris Communications Australia (HCA) and Harris Defence Australia (HDA) business entities. The incumbent of the role disseminates, controls and manages a range of technical and non-technical information as part of service delivery.
- Contribute to document control process improvement
- Working with the HCA Data Management Team Lead and other team members to implement information management to HCA and Customer requirements which includes legislative, regulatory and policy requirements within HCA and the Australian Government in a global business environment
- Implement information flow processes, administer information repositories and implement improvements to allow end users to seamlessly locate and manage information whilst adhering to legislation, regulations and policies
- Assist in educating the HCA and HDA business so that there is a high level of adoption of the systems and processes within the business in a consistent manner
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Experience implementing and maintaining document control systems.
- Experience with process improvement.
- Current Baseline Security Clearance or the ability to attain.
- Current NV1 Security Clearance.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, in particular Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Pro-active with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Delivery of training and awareness to small groups and individuals.
Please be aware that this role requires the successful applicant to obtain and continue to hold a Negative Vet 1 Australian Government Security Clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens with 10 years checkable background. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to Government information. It is acceptable that the successful candidate has a Baseline security clearance initially which will be upgraded. In order to be considered for upgrade, eligibility requirements for the Negative Vet 1 must be met.