Assoc, Integ/Test Engrg
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Electrical Test Engineer l
Cincinnati, Ohio (Batavia, OH)
- Focus on the Design and Development of Specialized Systems and Specialized Test Equipment for Electronic, Electro-mechanical, and Mechanical products.
- Extensive usage of Microprocessor Assembly Language Programming (Motorola / ARM), Embedded C, Visual Basic Programming, Digital Programmable Logic Design (Verilog, Altera / Actel), Analog Circuit Design, Data Acquisition Design, Printed Circuit Design, and future System Level Engineering. Working knowledge of C# language, .NET framework and software repository tools (such as SVN or TFS) are a plus.
- Utilization of CAE tools and laboratory equipment used to perform a variety of tasks. Understanding and wide application of technical principles and theories. Independently determines and develops approach to technical solutions.
- Individuals develop imaginative solutions to a wide range of difficult technical problems.
- BSEE with 5-8 years relevant work experience ideal, but more junior-level candidates with applicable experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and various CAD/CAE tools.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.