Logistics Support Analyst
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Logistics Support Analyst
Job Location: Australia - Queensland - Brisbane
Job Code: CS20202010-52033
The L3Harris Logistic Support Analyst is responsible and accountable for providing logistics support analysis across the L3Harris In-Service support contracts associated with both L3Harris Commercial and Defence products. The Logistic Support Analyst along with the Logistics Support Managers (Supply & Technical) form the logistic and technical support team within In-Service Support (ISS). The Logistic Support Analyst will conduct support analysis and assist with the creation of optimised logistics solutions for all sustainment contracts, ensuring logistics operations meet the business needs and are delivered in accordance with agreed contractual requirements.
Scope: The Logistic Support Analyst develops and manages technical and supply focused databases to support the development of technical support solutions to meet customer requirements for both L3Harris Commercial and Defence products. The Logistic Support Analyst provides the Logistic Support Managers with the data and database management to ensure that the delivery of logistics and technical support services meet the requirements of both L3Harris and the customer. The Logistic Support Analyst will report to the L3Harris ISS Logistics Services Manager.
- Conduct data collection and collation for obsolescence management and assist the Logistic Support Managers to perform analysis and provide recommendations on obsolescence options to management and customers.
- Analyse inventory and supply systems including assisting in developing inventory optimisation models.
- Analyse life cycle costs including assisting in developing life cycle cost models.
- Conduct data collection and collation to assist the Logistic Support Managers in Codification Data assembly and submission for MILIS codification and cataloguing.
- Conduct data collection and collation to assist the Logistic Support Managers with maintenance and engineering supportability analysis including maintenance requirements, maintenance investigations and technical substitutions.
- Develop and manage databases for the management of customer initiated corrective action requests including RODUMs, defects and warranty claims.
- Develop and be responsible for policy/process and procedures for effective technical and engineering support analysis outcomes.
- Work with the L3Harris Logistic Support Managers as well as customer Logistic and Fleet Managers to achieve optimal logistics, technical and engineering support solutions/outcomes.
- Support the program and project management community with input and advice on technical and engineering support analysis solutions.
- Work with Logistic Support Managers to ensure that logistics, technical and engineering support sustainment solutions meet customer expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience
This role would suit an experienced logistics analyst with considerable experience in defence sustainment contracts and logistics and/or engineering support analysis. The successful candidate must be a team player, proactive and forward thinking and be looking to deliver a superior solution consistently. Knowledge of Defence ILS operations is critical.
Willing to travel domestically, engage with key stakeholders, and provide responsive and timely solutions combined with a strong technical data management background is required.
- Current Australian Baseline Security clearance
- Understanding of Defence ILS and engineering operations
- Excellent database management skills
- Excellent communication and Written skills.Previous experience using an ERP system
- Experience within Defence industry
- Experience using MILIS