Program Finance Associate
Arlington, TexasJob ID AS20210604-59283
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Program Finance Associate
Job ID: AS20210604-59283
Job Location: Arlington, TX
Job Description:The Sr. Associate, Program Finance works in one or more areas of financial, business, or budget analysis under the direction of management. Duties include research, selection, and compilation of financial data from multiple sources, such as sales, production, accounting, public sources, or vendors and subsequent analysis of that data to produce business information used to support decisions. Verifies the accuracy of data and all assumptions.
- Maintains and updates projects in MPM/For Project using Earned Value Techniques (Budget, Performance, Actual and ETC)
- Sets up and Maintains project IDs in Cost Point
- Provides Program Managers and Control Account Managers with Financial Support and recommendation
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy
- Prepares the monthly short-term forecast (STF) for revenue, profit, cash and new orders.
- Use financial analysis to provide recommendations to management on applicable deliverables
- Team player that is willing to assist other members of the finance department with performance of financial analysis and required review of data before submission
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is cooperative and supportive of customers, co-workers and managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Assists Program Managers with EAC updates as required by Sarbanes-Oxley Controls
- Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of prior program finance experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Software PC skills including Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Direct experience in Government contracting to include working with DCAA and DCMA experience with DFAS, FAR and CAS desired but not required
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.