Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Systems Engineering Senior Specialist
Anaheim, CaliforniaJob ID IMS20220206-83410
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working with the L3Harris's engineering team, you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Systems Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Flexible work schedule, paid overtime, cool technology, no micromanagement, nice campus, fun co-workersSystems Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Systems Engineer Sr Specialist
Req #: IMS20220206-83410
Location: Anaheim, CA
As a key Member of the Systems Engineering Technical Team, this position is responsible for working within a team responsible for planning, development, design, analysis, and execution of the program lifecycle within the Systems Engineering in Navigation Solutions business unit at L3Harris in Anaheim, CA. The system products are GPS/M-GNSS based military embedded real time systems, as well as end products in weapons and ground environments.
- Contribute to providing innovative Systems Engineering solutions consistent with business development plans.
- Develop CONOPS, requirements, design descriptions, verification plans/procedures, customer CDRLs to meet program schedules.
- Support cross functional teams for cross functional design conflict resolution, Root Cause Analysis, blank page architecture developments and design.
- Contribute to algorithm development, analysis, implementation, system architecture, verification, and Test with emphasis on military GPS receivers.
- Contribute to execution of design, build, integration and test activities, problem resolution and verifying that the deliverable products meet all program and customer requirements.
- Provide project management reports as required, support senior level and customer reviews as necessary.
- Provide inputs and reviews of the engineering technical baseline as part of proposal efforts.
- Interface with the program’s leadership and other teams (SW, HW, and Test) on a frequent basis, conduct or participate in customer and/or program technical review presentations, and provide progress status updates on work products.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of engineers that includes leading the execution of design, build, integration and test activities, problem resolution and verifying that the deliverable products meet all program and customer requirements.
- Participate or lead in the product development process including design reviews.
- Experience with Military GPS systems
- Position requires a Bachelor degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline with minimum 6 years or a graduate degree with a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience (12+ years desired).
- Experience as a Systems Architect, delivering on Requirements Development/Traceability/Analysis/Integration/Verification/Validation for Navigation and GPS/GPS Receiver technology.
- Previous GPS architecture, M-Code, DOORS, JIRA experience required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active DoD SECRET security clearance desired.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as an individual contributor and as a team leader.
- Must be able to work closely with the customer and other engineering disciplines.
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.