Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Systems Engineer (New Grad - Anaheim, CA)
Anaheim, CaliforniaJob ID IMS20220911-93291
What makes a successful early career professional at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
I completed two summer internships at L3Harris before transitioning to a full-time role. I was able to learn firsthand about the engineering process, the quality of products produced, the helpfulness of my co-workers, how the company operates and the potential to expand my career.Jason, Electrical Engineer, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Systems Engineer (New Grad- Anaheim, CA)
Job Location: Anaheim, CA
Join us for an exciting opportunity at L3Harris in Anaheim, CA. This is an early career engineering position with a growth path to higher-level positions. As a Senior Associate Systems Engineer, you will perform tasks under the guidance of a more senior Systems Engineer for Systems Engineering analysis, development, design, requirements, maturation, maintenance, and verification and validation over the program lifecycle. The Navigation/GPS products operate in military embedded real-time systems and can be used in weapons, ground, airborne, maritime, and space environments.
- Generation, traceability, allocation, verification, validation of requirements specifications.
- Integration and test planning, including generation of plans and procedures.
- Conduct trade studies.
- Generation of functional block diagrams, use-case diagrams.
- Perform system reliability and maintainability analyses.
- Perform system safety analyses.
- Creation and presentation of design review materials.
- Unit-level and system-level integration and testing, both in the laboratory and in the field.
- Verification of system interfaces.
- Interfacing with the other engineering disciplines (e.g., mechanical, electrical, software) to insure proper coordination of the systems aspects of the project.
- Perform Modeling and Simulation (M&S) development, performance analyses, and maintenance.
- Perform Algorithm development and analysis in RF Signal Processing or Navigation.
- Support Digital Engineering and Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Familiarity or interest in GPS, GPS Receivers, or Assured Position, Navigation, Timing (APNT).
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work effectively in both independent and team environments.
- Experience with DOORS, Cameo, MATLAB/Simulink, C/C++.
- Experience with RF Signal Processing, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), and/or GPS/INS algorithm development.
- Experience in Kalman Filters (KF/EKF), Adaptive Filtering, Optimization Theory and Design.
- Experience in Modeling and Simulation (M&S).
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for this role is $6,500 - $125,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.