Sr. Specialist – Integration & Test Engineer
Anaheim, CaliforniaJob ID AS20211404-59772
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Sr. Specialist – Integration & Test Engineer
Job Code: AS20211404-59772
Job Location:Anaheim, CA
Perform Senior Test Engineering roles with limited supervision, lead complex projects, perform system regression testing, data analysis and document test results. Experience required with acceptance testing, embedded system testing, test documentation, and test validation techniques. Very good communication skills are required.
- Conduct test status meetings as needed, provide status, and metrics that are clear, correct and meaningful during all levels of testing
- Perform system regression testing using automated test equipment
- Documentation of test results
- Development of Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Develop calibration procedures for RF test equipment
- Perform first level data analysis
- Ability to successfully interact with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and software engineering functions
- Communicate testing risks as appropriate to key project stakeholders promptly and coordinate mitigation strategies with appropriate test teams
- Some weekends and evenings will be required
- Occasional travel required (<10%)
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelors Degree.
- Six or more years experience with RF & GPS
- Six or more years experience with Test Engineering processes
- Familiar with RF and Acceptance Testing
Preferred Additional Skills:
- GPS Concepts
- Signal Processing, Wireless Communications
- Field Testing
- Lab Testing
- Very good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and/or software engineering functions.
- Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.