Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Specialist, Program Scheduler
Anaheim, CaliforniaJob ID IMS20220512-94247
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Specialist, Program Scheduler
Job ID: IMS20220512-94247
Job Location: Anaheim, California
Please note: Position will be on-site in Anaheim, CA initially for orientation and training (3-6 months) then will transition to a hybrid schedule.
Job Description:The Specialist, Program Scheduler will develop and maintain complex integrated schedules for all budgeted work, incorporates changes, challenges inputs to the schedules from the cost account managers, and aggressively resolves issues. Helps in development and preparation of formal project-level Master Schedules. Obtains, analyzes, and incorporates monthly status information and prepares accompanying narrative reports.
- Develop integrated master schedules using IMP, SOW and WBS.
- Perform Driving Path Analysis, Critical Path Analysis, Schedule Risk Analysis, and Schedule Metric Analysis
- Conduct DCMA 14 Point analysis and other related schedule validations.
- Create High Level Schedule Charts for monthly Internal Program Reviews
- Perform and advise CAMs of Schedule Risk Analysis (SRAs).
- Makes/recommends substantial improvements to systems and processes.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Attend and lead scheduling status reviews and conduct briefings with senior leaders, which requires ability to communicate matters of importance to the function or business area.
- Lead creation of Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Deliverables
- Supporting joint surveillance reviews (JSRs) with DCMA
- Ensure compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines.
- Work consists of making significant improvements of processes, systems, solutions, or products to enhance performance of job area.
- Communicates within and outside of own function or business area and has responsibility for communicating with parties external to the organization (e.g., customers, vendors, etc.) when necessary.
- Explain, interpret, and gain cooperation on policies, procedures, and practices.
- Attend and lead scheduling status reviews and conduct briefings with senior leaders which requires ability to communicate matters of importance to the function or business area.
- Work to influence others to accept individual or team’s views or practices and changes to concepts, practices, and approaches.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- US Citizenship is required for this position.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Advanced Experience using Microsoft Project
- Fundamentals of Planning, with Cost/Schedule integration and Schedule Analysis
- Critical Path Analysis
- Schedule Metric Analysis – BEI, CPLI, SPI etc.
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with frequent demanding deadlines
- Experience Empower
- Experience with IPMR CDRL
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for this role is $66,000 - $123,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.