Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Program Manager - Logistics
Anaheim, CaliforniaJob ID AS20212408-68153
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Program Manager – Logistics
Job ID: AS20212408-68153
Job Location: Anaheim, CA
Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of logistics and product support programs and projects for a U.S. Navy missile test program in the Range & Test Solutions business area.
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and close acquisition and operational logistics spares orders and related projects to meet Range & Test Solutions program scope, cost, schedule and quality goals. Responsible for the profit/loss of assigned programs.
- Manage program objectives, plans, schedules, upcoming events, risks, issues, changes and change-control, and current performance status.
- Manage and participate in the preparation of proposals, and preparation of Business and Program plans.
- Act as primary customer and Navy activity contact for logistics and product life cycle support related program activities and budget allocations.
- Interface with and provide direction to Integrated Project Team (IPT) members from various organizations within L3Harris to assure customer commitments and objectives are met and program assets are effectively managed.
- Interpret customer policy and instruction related to Navy acquisition and operational logistics, government property management and infrastructure software support, and provide direction to functional organizations as an integrated project team to achieve project goals.
- Evaluate and provide oversight of L3Harris logistics processes, making recommendations and contributions to the development of a robust operational effectiveness concept and reduced logistics footprint for our Navy customer’s Flight Test Instrumentation.
- Assist Contracts Department in performance of logistics and government property related contractual matters.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication/presentation skills and be able to work effectively with diverse personalities and various levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral, are required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools, including MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Up to 25% travel is expected (primarily Domestic)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline.
- 6 years of experience as a Program or Project Manager
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Formal training in Project Management, as well as PMP certification
- Experience with aerospace/defense programs in progressively increasing responsible leadership positions
- Experience with Defense Acquisition and Logistics Life Cycle Management
- Demonstrated experience with Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Integrated Product Support/Integrated Logistics Support elements: Maintenance Planning, Supply Support, Provisioning Technical Data Management, and Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T)
- Program and project management skills, including WBS and integrated master schedule development and management, earned value management, risk management and procurement management.
- A working knowledge of Navy Strategic System Programs acquisition logistics process is beneficial.
- An active DoD security clearance is strongly desired for this position. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to DoD classified information.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.