Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Lead, Assembler "Assembly E"
Anaheim, CaliforniaJob ID IMS20231801-95801
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler E "Lead"
Job Location: Anaheim, CA
This position directs and maintains the workload of multiple skilled assemblers. Conveys orders and instructions to assemblers on simple to complex assemblies. Interprets related paperwork and process specifications pertaining to production. Trains and leads personnel to ensure all requirements includes ANSI/J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, IPC/WHMA-A-620 and Engineering Drawing are met.
- Accountable for meeting Product schedules.
- Assigns tasks to designated assemblers.
- Accountable for all training, time standards and quality of work.
- Accountable for all process compliance.
- Accountable for cost-cutting and/or increasing efficiency.
- Accountable for enforcement of all company pertinent policies and procedures.
- Accountable for all company sponsored processes and projects.
- Keeping track of his or her own respective assembly defects, perform defect root cause analysis, and implement preventive action plans.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance and attendance of subordinates as well as providing input on their annual performance evaluations.
- Responsible for helping each assembler to reach his/her full potential.
- Will coordinate/interface with other leads to achieve department’s goals and objectives
- Mentoring his or her team members to promote L-3 Six Core Values/Behaviors.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. with a minimum of 10 years of experience and/or training in related Electro/mechanical, or Electric/Assembly role. We will also accept an Associate's Degree and 6 years of professional experience in a related Electro/mechanical, or Electric/Assembly role.Technical Certificatel or Associates degree highly preferred.
- Experience and knowledge working with Electro-Mechanical drawings, parts lists, Engineering Orders, wire lists, schematic diagrams, and Manufacturing Process Specifications.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Demonstrate skills in organization, clear communications, ethical practices, dependability, process and procedure implementation, and leadership abilities.
- Team player with strong conviction towards process control, discipline, and respect among team members.
- Willing to demonstrate the ability to enforce company’s rules and regulation effectively and professionally.
- Possess solid people skills and job knowledge with the ability to motivate his or her subordinates.
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for this role is $56,500MIN - $105,500MAX annually. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.