Sr Spec, Business Analyst
Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob ID SAS20211003-57836
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
My favorite part of working for L3Harris is knowing that the parts that I procure go into products that help save lives.Lizzie, Procurement Associate, Rochester, NY
L3Harris Work Perks
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Senior Specialist Customer Service & Support Business Analyst
Job Code: SAS202111003-57836
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA
- This position requires a candidate who is self-motivated, analytical, and comfortable with large sets of data and has an ability to draw predictive conclusions from data sets. A senior professional with strong knowledge of job area and broad knowledge of project management.
- An individual who can manage complex projects or processes with general oversight. Makes moderate to substantial improvements to systems and processes.
- Contributes to achievement of departmental goals and operating plans with direct impact on the departmental results.
- The candidate will need to be able to both develop and present analytical findings to leadership, as well as train others.
- The business analyst will analyze processes and problems to formulate and develop recommendations to meet customer requirements.
- The role will perform planning and analysis activities for Sales Operations associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, quota attainment, data validation, and yearly projections.
- Analysis of large sets of data for sales team orders recognition for sales incentive compensations.
- As well as, analyze data from multiples sources for trend and predictive conclusions used to drive improvement in business results.
- Lead the development of business intelligence packages for the business unit and sales regions leadership teams, through metrics in funnel pipeline growth by vertical, and analyze trends in order to determine cycle time by phase.
- As well as, support and provided backup support to manage the monthly orders pipeline review and forecasting processes and the deliverables.
- Provide analysis and insight to senior leadership to facilitate forecast decisions and customer targets for campaigns.
- The role will conduct routine and adhoc meetings with the regions to provide guidance and support to ensure the forecasting tools are accurate and up to date, from CRM, Tableau or other defined business tool set.
- Complete routine report outs for orders, revenue, and OI recognition review and approval.
- Customer Services for Sustainment & Repair program management
- Export control for international business and domestic
- Financial reporting and briefings
- EAC management and forecasting
- Customer interactions via conferences and meetings
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior analyst experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior analyst experience.
- 3+ Years Experience working in a customer support and services organization leading or managing a portfolio of projects with profit and loss responsibility
- 2+ Years' Experience with the Microsoft Suite of applications
- 2+ Years' Experience with standard ERP business systems
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of public communications industry a plus
- Strong financial management controlling budgets
- Strong written and oral communications
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.