Sr. Customer Service & Support Business Analyst
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working with the L3Harris's engineering team, you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
- FULL TIME
- LEVEL: SENIOR
- TRAVEL: NONE
What makes a successful Project Manager at L3Harris? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
L3Harris in Clifton, NJ has the most talented and dedicated Engineering team I have ever had the privilege of working with. The senior leadership is bought into our success and they are very open to all employee feedback. I enjoy working at L3Harris because I feel empowered and encouraged to make a difference.Program Manager, IDECM
L3Harris Work Perks
Dress for your day
Adoption Cost Benefit
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Sr. Specialist Customer Service & Support Business Analyst
Job Code: SAS20201509-50654
Job Location:Alpharetta, GA
- This position equires a candidate who is self-motivated, analytical, and comfortable with large sets of data and has an ability to draw predictive conclusions from data sets. A senior professional with strong knowledge of job area and broad knowledge of project management.
- An individual who can manage complex projects or processes with general oversight. Makes moderate to substantial improvements to systems and processes.
- Contributes to achievement of departmental goals and operating plans with direct impact on the departmental results.
- The candidate will need to be able to both develop and present analytical findings to leadership, as well as train others.
- The business analyst will analyze processes and problems to formulate and develop recommendations to meet customer requirements.
- The role will perform planning and analysis activities for Sales Operations associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, quota attainment, data validation, and yearly projections.
- Analysis of large sets of data for sales team orders recognition for sales incentive compensations.
- As well as, analyze data from multiples sources for trend and predictive conclusions used to drive improvement in business results.
- Lead the development of business intelligence packages for the business unit and sales regions leadership teams, through metrics in funnel pipeline growth by vertical, and analyze trends in order to determine cycle time by phase.
- As well as, support and provided backup support to manage the monthly orders pipeline review and forecasting processes and the deliverables.
- Provide analysis and insight to senior leadership to facilitate forecast decisions and customer targets for campaigns.
- The role will conduct routine and adhoc meetings with the regions to provide guidance and support to ensure the forecasting tools are accurate and up to date, from CRM, Tableau or other defined business tool set.
- Complete routine report outs for orders, revenue, and OI recognition review and approval.
- Customer Services and Repair program management
- Export control for international business and domestic
- Financial reporting and briefings
- EAC management and forecasting
- Customer interactions via conferences and meetings
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- 6+ years working in a customer support and services organization leading or managing a portfolio of projects with profit and loss responsibility
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite of applications
- Experience with standard ERP business systems
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of public communications industry a plus
- Strong financial management controlling budgets
- Strong written and oral communications
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.