Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Specialist, Integration & Test Engineering
Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob ID SAS20221410-91971
On the L3Harris team, your job is to secure the world. We don’t work here just for the advanced technology and equipment: We work here because we know what – and who – we’re protecting. From families to the intelligence community, and from our climate to our men and women in uniform – we’re making the world a safer place. Working in Software with L3Harris you'll join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, global scope, and a collaborative team setting.
What makes a successful Engineer at L3Harris?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical Thinker
- Detail Oriented
I love my job because every day there’s a new problem to tackle, a new skill to learn and an awesome team that has my back.Heather S., Engineer
L3Harris Work Perks
- Medical with a High Deductible and traditional PPO plan options, as well as, vision and a full array of supplemental health benefits
- A doctors' service to help with referrals and second opinions for you, your family, and parents
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Fertility treatment
- Subsidized backup childcare and eldercare
- Adoption assistance - $5,000 per adoption/$15,000 per employee
- Pet insurance
- No cap to your PTO time (for exempt employees)
- Dress for your day - wear what works for you at work
- Legal plan for you, your family, and parents
- Discount platform
- 9/80 work schedule available for most U.S. employees, effective October 24, 2022.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Specialist,Integration & Test Engineering
Job Code: SAS20221410-91971
Job Location: Alpharetta, GA
As a member of the Special Test Equipment design team, responsibilities will include implementation of industry CCA Design for Test practices in support of ICT, Flying Probe, and IEEE 1149 (JTAG) test capability. In addition, the position will include collaboration with other scientists, engineers, and management to analyze test data, generate visualizations, and create reports. Continuous improvement of stimulus/response measurement algorithms, techniques and reporting to improve quality and reduce overall test times. Consult with electrical engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate measurement techniques and corresponding measurement data as they relate to operational performance requirements of new products. Organize, analyze, and interpret large data sets from varying sources using automation where feasible. Develop reports from this data to represent and communicate product performance.
- Drive CCA DFT design requirements to support ICT/DFT, and JTAG test capability with optimal FD/FI coverage.
- Develop CCA test programs used on Flying Probe and JTAG test stations.
- Support preliminary design reviews of new CCA designs.
- Support the development of Special Test Equipment (STE) hardware design specifications and test requirements in support of product lifecycle demands.
- Support preliminary design review of STE software design architecture
- Identify STE hardware and software required to meet specification requirements
- Support critical design review of STE hardware design architectures
- Identification and procurement of STE components
- Assist in the development of acceptance test procedures
- Support STE design verifications
- Prepare associated STE documentation in support of configuration management activities
- Participate in proposal preparation for ICT/Flying probe test and STE design activities
- Manage and track development tasks in support of EVMS activities
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong work ethic and strong leadership skills with solid communication, interpersonal management and relationship building skills being a must.
- Strong technical, analytical and critical thinking / reasoning skills.
- Applies engineering theories/concepts/principles to achieve technical specifications and objectives. Completes assignments and projects within a set schedule. Works effectively in a team environment.
- Works with other disciplines to support goals of the business. Possesses foresight in identifying future problems and proposes potential solutions to the team (proactive).
- Background in a military electronics manufacturing environment.
- Strong Office tool skills along with a general instrumentation hardware and software knowledge.
- Ability to obtain Secret security clearance
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.