Pilot Test Technician D
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Pilot Test Technician D
Job Code: SAS20212403-58587
Job Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
- Conducts ATPs at SRA level.
- Functional Card level tests.
- Extensive debug to component level.
- Testing LRU’s to CCA level.
- Installing and monitoring ESS testing.
- Debug failures during ESS conditions.
- Highly developed support individual contributor.
- Works autonomously.
- May act as a mentor to lower level peers and provide guidance on tasks.
- Makes recommendations for solutions.
- Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative.
- Nature of Supervision Works autonomously.
- Communicates with contacts typically within and outside the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring explanation or interpretation to understand and reach agreement.
- Work is structured within identified boundaries and procedures.
- May work on assignments requiring judgment and initiative.
- Uses knowledge and experience to resolve issues.
- Works to achieve operational targets within job area which has impact on the overall achievement of results for the team.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Previous Manufacturing Test experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Ability to obtain a clearance.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.