Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Sr Spec, Program Management
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the warehouse and fulfillment of aircraft, ground support parts and equipment for CONUS and OCONUS sites with high operations and maintenance tempo. This includes, the receiving, storing and shipping functions, overseeing all employees assigned to the warehouse. Must maintain a safe, clean working environment.
Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost; schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Coordinates the preparation of proposals; business plans; proposal work statements and specifications; operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary senior management contact for program activities and financial program review sessions - risk evaluations, labor/material tracking.
In conjunction with program management; monitors and controls costs and schedules across multiple contracts. Performs analyses and recommends control measures in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters. Assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Oversees and assists program management to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled. Along with program management performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
- Monitor activities of the program through the managers/supervisors for total support of operations including administrative procedures/objectives, exercise control of subcontractors, and personnel assigned to the contract.
- Evaluate existing systems/methods for potential improvements in capability and cost effectiveness, and coordinate recommendations and implementation plans with senior management.
- Establish/approve operating procedures, policies, instructions and other applicable directives with appropriate reports and procedures to ensure data flow and proper direction to managers.
- Be responsible for preparation, accuracy and adequacy of all reports, data and documentation submitted to the company and Government, and review all incoming and outgoing official contract correspondence.
- Review and analyze for correctness expenditure, financial and operations reports to determine that contractual requirements are in compliance.
- Ensure dissemination of and adherence to established procedures.
- Perform other duties/special tasks as assigned.
- Must be available for travel as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Aviation related field
- Minimum of 10 (10) years of relevant experience in aircraft maintenance or logistics support.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience to be considered.
- Position requires an active Secret Security Clearance and the ability to maintain the stated clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Position requires possession of a U.S. passport and periodic travel to austere OCONUS locations.