Sr Specialist, Trade Compliance
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Sr Specialist, Trade Compliance
Job Location: UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job Code: CS20200903-42703
The L3Harris Trade Compliance department is an important piece of the international business segment. Our UAE office requires on-site Trade Compliance support in order to carry out the daily tasks related to the review of technical data and authorization of transfers of technical data to internal and external parties. This position has been identified as a important position for ongoing regional programs.
- Responsible for export classifications of technical data against US regulations
- Responsible for approval of technical data transfers to Harris personnel and all other third parties
- Responsible to support Trade Compliance audits
- Responsible for the implementation of trade compliance policies in accordance with U.S. trade regulations (ITAR and EAR)
- Responsible for providing compliance guidance to the business population
- Responsible for supporting licensing and agreement applications.
- Responsible for managing U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Commerce license record keeping requirements
- This role is a long term expat assignment requiring US Citizenship required
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of export regulations - ITAR/EAR
- Knowledge of L3Harris products