Fraud Awareness Message
Fraudsters have been known to attempt to use our name to trick job seekers with fake employment opportunities. This type of scam is normally carried out through fake websites, job postings, chat applications, or email accounts claiming to be from L3Harris. To help spot these scams, remember that during our formal recruitment process, L3Harris will NOT (1) ask you for money; (2) offer to send you a check before doing any work; (3) require you to provide sensitive personal information early in the process or sensitive information about your previous employer; (4) send you emails from free commercial services (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail).
If you have been contacted by anyone representing themselves as being from L3Harris and are concerned about their legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at staffing@L3Harris.com .
If you believe you have been scammed, contact local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission here. L3Harris has no responsibility for fraudulent job offers and advises candidates to follow the guidance provided above.
Director, Sales/Account Mgmt
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title – Director, Sales/Account Management (International markets)
Job Location – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Code - CS20221403-78572
Manages highly experienced sales & business development professionals who are responsible for managing customer relationships, building a forecast pipeline of new business, and closing orders in the MENA region. Manages sales professionals responsible for sales of tactical radios, night vision devices, ISR datalink solutions and C4ISR integrated systems. Communicates with parties inside and outside of the organization on matters of strategic importance to influence senior leadership on new concepts, practices, and approaches. Establishes overall direction for new processes, systems, and solutions to drive international sales growth. Recommends and implements strategies and develops operational plans/goals that directly impact the mid- to long-term function or business area achievements. Requires advanced management, international business knowledge, sales leadership capabilities and broad experience across multiple related professional disciplines.
- Owns and develops tactical and operational plans and goals for MENA regional territory to meet or exceed AOP orders targets and other key business metrics
- Responsible for employment actions within own organization (hiring, promotion, and compensation authority, in accordance with senior management review and approval)
- Communicates with parties within and outside of the organization, which includes major customers or vendors
- Works to influence others to accept team's views or practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices, and approaches related to Pursue/No Purse decisions, product development investments, and strategies
- Recommends and operationalizes strategies that have a direct impact on the mid- to long-term sales achievements of the MENA region territory
- Recommends and implements new products, processes, policies, standards or operating plans in support of job function strategy
- Leads relationship management and coordination with international partners and distributors to facilitate strategic orders growth
- Ensures accurate and comprehensive opportunity and forecast management amongst the MENA sales team through a CRM sales management too
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 15 years of prior related experience, or graduate Degree with a minimum of 13 years of prior related experience
- Relevant experience includes defence industry and/or military services
- Strong understanding of Integrated Systems selling and capture process
- Bilingual in English and Arabic and/or French
- Advanced business knowledge, general management and leadership capability to lead business area or functional teams
- Requires ability to influence senior leadership regarding matters of strategic importance to the function or organization
- Work requires a high degree of responsibility for resources, and frequently influences business decisions made by leadership
- Experience managing large complex deals with protracted procurement processes consisting of multiple decision makers, multiple competitors, and requiring multiple levels of approval
- Experience managing the dealer experience, from both a sales and service delivery perspective
- Experience leading a sales team responsible for capturing complex pursuits and growing existing business
- Experience building a team and advancing talent within the organization
- Experience building a business strategy and converting it into an executable plan
- Experience executing consistent, proven account, territory and region growth
- Experience managing a P&L a plus