Assoc, Business Analyst
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Business Data Analyst
Job Code: AS20203004-45597
Job Location: Torrance, CA
The Electron Devices Division has an opening for a Business Data Analyst tosupport the development of a data-driven continuous improvement and quality culture throughout the business. The selected candidate will use data into insightst to assist in drive business value. Through the use of data analytics, data visualization and data modeling techniques, you will identify trends that can help managers make informed strategic and tactical business decisions.
You will leverage analytics and statistical modeling to help bring about performance improvements by determining the capacity of our Operations and Supply Chain organizations to prioritize improvement targets.
- Assist in preparing executive-level presentations, including monthly Operations reviews and quarterly functional reviews
- Review and validate internal and external data as it is collected
- Transform data into actionable insights that drive business value
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
- Review data files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, Information Systems, Operations Management or related discipline.
- Advanced-level Microsoft Excel proficiency using pivot tables, formulas and macros
- Experience with data warehouse, data modeling and data mining
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience working with Power BI and data visualization
- Lean Green Belt preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of working cross functionally and collaborating effectively with others to ensure that deliverables are completed on time with high quality
- Effective listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.